1. My favorite nutritionist, Christa Orecchio, on Boosting Your Metabolism. (http://thewholejourney.com)
2. Ditching eggs for breakfast & eating TOAST– (http://cupcakesandcashmere.com)
3. Morning Meditation: Aliveness. (meditationoasis.com)
4. California City Guides, to help plan our next trip. (designsponge.com)
5. Learning to trust & heal your gut with Underground Wellness’s Kombucha Kamp Podcast. (undergroundwellness.com)
6. Catching up on my Food To-Eat Pinterest board.
If you haven’t listened to Trish Blackwell, you are seriously missing out! This powerful lady will boost your confidence and direct you towards a life of abundance. She speaks as if she were a close friend, and I credit her to getting my goals on track for this year. You can listen/download from her website or in the iTunes app.
Lauren @ The Holy Kale is one of my favorites in the online health world. I love her article on Keeping Your Produce Fresh. This is very important for maximizing the food you spend so much time and money on! I use it every time I get back from the farmers market.
Check out this link to see how sugar is really affecting your brain. I love TED videos, and this one keeps it short and sweet. (Literally!) I’ve been trying to stay away from any sugars, even keeping high glycemic fruits out of the house. I know I was/still am highly addicted, and this video explains exactly why sugar can overtake your mental control.